- The idea of going overseas for university study is an exciting prospect for many people. But while it may offer some advantages, it is probably better to stay home because of the difficulties a student inevitably encounters living and studying in a different culture. To what extent do you agree or disagree this statement? Give reasons for your answer.
- Some people believe that only pupils of similar interests should be given admissions in schools.Others are of the opinions that schools should be open to all children with varied interests. How far you agree or disagree with the above views. Give your opinion in not less than 250 words.
- As most postgraduate research is funded by industry then students grants should also come from the same source. How far you agree with this. Give your views in not less than 250 words.
- In order keep the students more focused, the sports classes should be stopped in High schools. Do you think this will be a right approach for a better generation?
- Sex education in schools are only introducing conflicting ideas and confusion among the immature minds and should be immediately stopped. Give your opinion in not less than 250 words.
- Computers can easily do all the basic and advanced calculations. Do you think your children should spend more time learning basic mathematics or advanced computer technology. Give your views in not less than 250 words.
- As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. Give your views in not less than 250 words.
- Some parents grow their children in strict discipline while others leave them free to learn lessons of lives on their own. Which is one of these is a better approach and why? Give your own opinion in not less than 250 words.
- Reading comics only rot the children’s mind than to provide any good education. How far you agree/ disagree with this?
- In some countries children have very strict rules of behavior, in other countries they are allowed to do almost anything they want. To what extent should children have to follow rules?
- Financial education should be mandatory component of the school program. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Samples Question for IELTS Writing Task 2: Education